Congratulations, Kate!! I'm so excited for you!! Alyssa was born on May 12, so if you're overdue, that will likely be the date you're induced (let's hope you're early though, it's no fun to be overdue). What sweet ultrasound pictures!! Keep 'em coming!!
oh my goodness you can see the little toes!
ReplyDeleteWhat precious, precious pictures. Thank you so much for sharing the first peeks of this baby we already love so much!
ReplyDeleteBaby looks like s/he's having a dance party in the womb! So cute I'm falling over--I can't wait for Baby to teach me some moves.
ReplyDeleteOMG I think I am shedding a tear over those miniscule little feet. It still amazes me what a miracle the whole thing is. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Kate!! I'm so excited for you!! Alyssa was born on May 12, so if you're overdue, that will likely be the date you're induced (let's hope you're early though, it's no fun to be overdue).
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet ultrasound pictures!! Keep 'em coming!!