For weddings!
One of the best things about living in California again is being able to join family celebrations rather than just hear about them. A few weeks ago, we had a double treat. On Saturday was Katy's bridal shower. Lovely company and excellent food prepared by her Aunt Tina - all a testament to the bride-to-be. Katy is a beautiful person - inside and out, and she will soon marry a wonderful man (a certain flaw notwithstanding). My photos are not very good, but I think they capture a bit of the day. Grace and I were so happy to be part of the celebration. Now, we can't wait for the wedding!
On Sunday, there was a celebration of Ashley's coming wedding as well. We are so disappointed that we can't be with her and Paul in Mexico next week, but it was special to be part of her ladies' night out, and we can't wait for her reception back in Cali next month. Extra fun at the dinner was seeing a bunch of women from college with whom I'd lost touch. I arrived at the restaurant to discover my camera battery was dead, so here is the one shot of the evening. So fun.
Here's to new beginnings - we wish both couples joyful and blessed lives together!
No comments:
Post a Comment