I didn't think March was going to be particularly busy, but here it is the end of the month and it has pretty much been a blur. Steve went to Boston and Chicago in separate trips, both my parents visited, and we made the rather life-altering decision to move again. So, I guess it has been a little busy. Since I know I will never get around to actually writing the numerous draft posts in my queue, here's what March looked like...
We started out with a fun day trip to Pescadero to meet up with Paul and Ashley. We took a "hike" (walk), had a picnic, and played on the beach. Grace, the little monkey, thought it was great to wade in the freezing cold water just two weeks after refusing to do so on Maui.
The next weekend Pop came for a quick visit.
We had the very special treat of a date night during his visit, which allowed Steve and I to thoroughly discuss the Boston decision in peace (we had about 24 hours to finalize it once he had all his offers, a nerve-wracking 24 hours to be sure).
UCSF held family night at the Exploratorium while he was here.
We met up with Grace's best friend, Alli, and when they saw each other they ran across the room and did this (bummer the photo is blurry).
Grace and I snatched a sun break to head to the zoo to ride the grizzly bears.
Grace joined the preschool swimming class and had her first lesson with neither Steve nor I in the water.
GoGo came for a visit and did us the huge favor taking care of Grace during her spring break.
During her visit, we did some shopping
and some ballet. (Check out that adorable shirt - custom made by a colleague's husband (disregard the CAS sticker). He does such cool, unique designs - more on Esty.)
Did some biking with Great Uncle Hilary.
And had a blast in the Greats' new kitchen (ok, the people who cooked did - I just enjoyed the results).
We celebrated Katy's birthday.
We finished GoGo's visit and the month with a visit to Fairyland in Oakland with Natalie, Chris and (not so) Baby Gavin. What a fun little park! It has storybook themed play areas with music, lots of stuff to climb and explore, farm animals and a few rides. It's perfect for kids Grace's age. I think we will go back soon.


We ended our Fairlyand visit with a little dance party.
No comments:
Post a Comment