Well, good thing. Bonus, we got to skip this morning's "dose" of pb because she got hives Monday night that have gotten worse and worse. Everyone is guessing it's the pb, but we won't do any tests to confirm until she is 2. We'll check other nuts then, too.
I was so hoping she would escape the nut allergies that plague my side of the family. I was hoping her father's total lack of allergies would dilute my contribution. And if she had to have a nut allergy, I really didn't want it to be peanuts but rather something obscure like mine. Since I'm trying hard not to write my simpler, more vulgar thoughts on the matter so picture my angry face.
WORD. I hope Grace has better luck than Mei and grows out of the allergy as our pediatricians had said Mei would (we have no nut allergies at all on either side of the family). I join you in making the ugly faces at stupid peanut allergic reactions because PB is delicious and every kid should have it in their childhood.
ReplyDelete