While we were overjoyed when she became engaged to Paul last year, I was heartbroken that we were unable to join them in Mexico last month for the ceremony. Total schedule misalignment made it impossible. But, we finally had the chance to celebrate with them on Saturday when they threw a great party in San Jose.
It’s hard to express in words how happy I am to see such a dear friend find her partner. But it’s easy to point out how darn lucky Paul is!
The new Mr & Mrs (I mean, Dr. - she finished residency about two weeks before getting married! Yay!) What a beautiful bride!
Let’s see a playmate for Grace, soon, guys!
Until she found the dessert table, Grace was entertained by the dog, Lily. But the light was funny so I had to crop the dog out of the picture. Sorry, Lily.
PS, Ashley – aren’t you glad I’m traveling and can’t access the photo of you with the bowl o’ margarita from Casa de Pico? It would have been the perfect complement here…
No comments:
Post a Comment