A few good ones recently...
Grace was mimicking everything I said.
Me: Are you copying me?
Grace: Are you copying me?
Me: Gracie is a stinker.
Grace: Gracie is a stinker.
Me: Mama is the best, and I will always listen and do exactly what she says.
Grace: I don't know that one.
Steve and I were looking through the DVDs at the library, and he picked up Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Me: We've seen that.
Steve: I haven't.
Me: I don't know who else I could have watched it with. I'm sure we watched it together.
Steve: I definitely haven't seen it.
Me: You're saying that now, but when you see the opening scene, you will say "haven't we seen this?"
A few days later, we sat down to watch it. The opening scene rolled.
Steve: I think we've seen this...
And that is 10 years of marriage in a nutshell.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just gotta love 'em!
ReplyDelete