Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

We celebrated Halloween, but I wanted to wait two weeks before posting any pictures.  Grace was a  witch - sometimes evil, sometimes nice.  A week before Halloween we went to Boo at the Zoo.  It was a fun, very low key time and we didn't take many pictures.  But here's proof that we went, and it's always good to have a dress rehearsal for the costume.

Ready to go!  We were glad for the drizzle because it seemed to help with the crowds on Beacon Hill.  I never did get a picture of all the kids together - there were 7, all different ages and all adorable i their costumes.  One set of neighbors had never experienced American Halloween before - they were amazed!  The decor on Beacon Hill was something else - we had fun and, like the good parents we are, egged Grace on to make sure she got sufficient candy to keep us going for a few weeks.  She recently commented that she's almost out, and it was all I could do not to say "I told you so!"

Henry wore his pumpkin shirt, then his pirate outfit, but by the end of the day had, well, soiled both so he went as a baseball.  He was adorable, and it was oh so timely, being the night after the Red Sox won the series.  

By the time we got home and I could get the kids next to each other for a photo, Henry was done.  Very done.  In the other photo, he was bawling.
Belated Happy Halloween to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment