Sunday, November 23, 2008

Musings and wanderings...

Not much new to report on the baby front. I thought the morning sickness was gone. I was wrong. My belly seems to be growing a bit, and I think I'm at the point where I look sort of thick and chubby, but you wouldn't guess I was preggers if you didn't know. It seems kind of an awkward stage because most of my clothes are just not flattering, but I'm not really big enough for maternity clothes. All in good time, I'm sure. I have been meaning to take belly pictures, but keep forgetting to ask Steve to do when he is home and awake (a moving target lately since he's working nights). Soon!

More on strollers... have gotten several pro-Bob comments so we'll need to investigate that a bit more. We thought they didn't collapse to go in the car, but maybe that's okay? It should be since our car is half a mile away and we almost never use it. However, it seems like the stroller should at least be able to go in the car in theory. I also had an epiphany about the red Bugaboos - they stand out when crossing the terrifying streets. A-ha!

Had a good weekend - a long overdue haircut and then Burdicks with June and Viesia in Harvard Square. It was great to catch up with them and have some super yummy cocoa. Then a technology meltdown that led to a FREEZING cold walk to get a new router. Good excuse to make pumpkin bread while technical support came to the rescue. Back online and back to homework. It is so much easier to study on a sunny day when it's below freezing, and unbearable with the wind chill. Thank goodness for down coats. I swore I wouldn't wear mine till after Thanksgiving and while I failed at that, I have been a smidge warmer in this ridiculous weather.

Happy Birthday, Mom! You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment