GoGo came for a visit. I was sick and not very fun. But, we checked out the Randall Museum and got killer tacos in the Mission. Here are Grace and GoGo as Steve and I got ready for date night. We tried a (new to us) Japanese restaurant in the Inner Sunset. Such a treat to go out just the two of us, especially since in-restaurant dining is not on our regular circuit these days since Grace cannot sit for more than 10 seconds.
During GoGo's visit we headed over to P'ton for brunch the Greats, Scott and Katy. Here are Grace and Katy, the only pictures I took sadly. Grace spent most of the afternoon trying to convince us all to walk around the backyard looking for the neighbor's kitty cat.
We also got to see Great Aunt Mary (visiting from Connecticut) and cousin Amanda (visiting from Australia).
Grace started digging through Mary's purse to fill her piggybank.
But who can deny a smile like that?
Somebody got the sillies big-time....
We celebrated Steve's birthday (or birfday, depending on your dialect).
Climbed around Tank Hill on a spring-like evening.
Hit the CAS and carried stuffed chickens around the playroom (LOVE that place - just for kids under 5, tons of cool stuff to play with and climb on, and small enough to let her roam without too close an eye).
Had fun playing with Jennifer and the kids in a bouncy house at the park.
We have known this family for years now, since we all lived outside DC together, back when Jennifer only had two kids (now there are four). I love that after scattering around the country, we all ended up in the same place again as the guys continue their (seemingly endless) training programs.
Cooking with Ashley. The next morning when Grace woke up to find Ashley wasn't there anymore, she asked for her and then explained to me that she had "I hepped Asweee coooook!"
I am so grateful for the people in our life.








WHAT??!? We missed his real birthday!!?! Oh man, now it means we have to make up for it even more....
ReplyDelete