Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - The Highlights

Well, here we go with another year in review... 2011 was pretty excellent! It was very busy and I think that in 2012 we'll be working on slowing down a bit. 2011 is ending with Thanksgiving because we're still on vacation and I can't transfer/access the most recent photos.

January: So Cal trip and skiing at Lake Tahoe.
February and March: winter beach walks, zoo trips, and visits from GoGo and Pop.

April: Easter.
May: Yosemite, SoCal trip, and Vineyard/Boston trip for Jess and Geoff's wedding.

June and July: Beach time and Katy and Anthony's wedding.
August: Washington trip.
September: SoCal, Disneyland and Grace's first camping trip.
October: Hiking and Halloween.
November: Monterey and Thanksgiving with Nana.
Thanks for reading this year! I'll be back soon with pictures and details of our Christmas in Washington and maybe even some resolutions (if I share them, will I keep them?). Grace and I are flying back today (Steve had to return a few days ago for work). Grace has had a wonderful time, but she is super excited to see her daddy tonight (and so am I)!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, dear friend! It was so great to see you.

    ReplyDelete