Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday funny

Try reading this without laughing out loud at work.  I was shaking and convulsing and trying not to spit out my lunch.  Not that I can't laugh at work. My office, in fact, is extremely-laugh friendly, but it was kind of like reading Me Talk Pretty One Day on an airplane (humiliating).  

The only thing I would add to these pictures is what happens when you are two miles from home in a gas station bathroom at the end of a looooong car trip and the child cannot wait 8 minutes.  Then the child decides it's a good time to poop in the grossest toilet ever while a man outside is banging on the door, shaking the doorknob, not listening to you yell "in a minute! occupied!", and then breaks the lock and opens the door.  Where is the picture for that!?!?!?!

Happy Friday.  

1 comment: