Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fair warning

I love all my far-flung friends, but you would never know it by how bad I am at keeping in touch, especially by phone.  Since there is never enough time to have a "real" conversation between the chaotic evenings, busy weekends, the need for a few minutes of quiet now and then, and worst of all, time differences, I end up not calling at all.  So unless a lot of people want to start getting calls after 11PM eastern, I'm going to give this a try.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. I love it. Call for a 5-minute convo anytime. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! Yes we should do that. And I am up for it anytime! 5 mins. Even just leave a 5 min message! First year cards fellowship SUCKS. I know you can relate to that. ugh.

    ReplyDelete