Thursday, February 12, 2009

28 weeks plus props

I'm posting these photos against my better judgment. I look weird and they're pretty unflattering. You can't tell, but I am even wearing blush, plus I accidentally deleted the one in which I look least weird. I am going to blame the photographer and the fact that I think my face is starting to look pregnant. This is really really NOT a plea for you to leave comments telling me I do not look hideous because 1) You would be lying, and 2) We all take bad pictures now and then and there are many photos in the world in which I look gorgeous. They are mostly in fashion magazines with titles like Vogue and W. So here goes...





Yes, that is the stroller, which arrived yesterday. It's an Uppa Baby Vista. We picked it because the green will look nice with the pink blanket I'm knitting, although I doubt she'll want the stroller at her high school graduation when I expect the blanket will be complete. It also gets fabulous reviews, is supposed to be excellent for city living, is made by a local company, and uses sustainable products and practices as much as possible.

Tomorrow is the glucose challenge for three hours (lucky me for failing the glucose tolerance test despite having _no_ risk factors). If I survive it and the carbo loading I've had to do in preparation, I'll post about my exciting winter vacation week plans.

4 comments:

  1. despite your pleas, I think you look adorable. And the stroller looks awesome! I've heard great things too. Good luck on the glucose challenge! Do you get orange or grape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirt! (i'm not complimenting you, so you can't get mad...although you are adorable)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he - thanks! it's a rockin' shirt, too - i love it, thank you. do you think i could wear it if i was having a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to echo "Eeks" You look darling!!! I always think I look hideous when I'm pregnant, but when I get my figure back (sort of) after the pregnancy, and then look at prego pics, I can appreciate my adorable "pregnantness." Too bad I feel too bloated and fat to appreciate it while it's happening!!

    ReplyDelete