Because apparently you can't have a baby in the twenty-first century without a blog. Comes with the prenatal vitamins.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Lonely hearts
Was fantastic to see Megan. So good to hang out with no agenda. A little walking, a little shopping, a little cooking - what more do you need? Weather was gorgeous, but cold, and of course I took no photos. But I do have pix of our Valentine's Day masterpieces: Despite using the icing that is supposed to be easy for kids, we managed to destroy a good number of cookies.
mmm cookies. The frosting was a beast but it was oh well worth it even when the cookies broke.
I have been doing more research into my astrology sign and it turns out I"m not compatible with anyone. I think I'm not even compatible with other capricorns. I am the loneliest goat. At least you've got your split personalities!
mmm cookies. The frosting was a beast but it was oh well worth it even when the cookies broke.
ReplyDeleteI have been doing more research into my astrology sign and it turns out I"m not compatible with anyone. I think I'm not even compatible with other capricorns. I am the loneliest goat. At least you've got your split personalities!