Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 - The Highlights

Well, it turns out that 2009 had a lot of high points... here are a few!

We went to Maine to visit Rach, Nate and Molly. And it snowed about 2 feet in 24 hours.

Megan came to visit and we made goofy but yummy Valentine's Day cookies.

Andrea came to visit and we enjoyed a real "snow day" together.
My friends also threw me a fabulous baby shower for which I seem not to have any good photos, but there are some here.

Steve went to Washington and Oregon and California while I sat at home gestating and writing my thesis.

I got ginormous (this photo was taken a few hours before my contractions started).

Grace Marie was born.

I graduated.

Grace dipped her toes in the ocean for the first time at the Cape.

Grace was baptized and slept through it.

We had a blast in Washington...

and (finally) visited Olympic National Park

Grace was a Halloween princess and the girls visited.

Grandfather visited.

We went to New York City.

GoGo visited.

And we celebrated our first Christmas as a family of three!

Happy New Year all! Here's to a happy, healthy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment