Well, probably a lot of things. But the main one right now is more pictures of cute baby.
Unfortunately, we had another round of sick... sick baby, followed by sick mama, then sick daddy. This time we seem to have gotten the nasty cold that's going around and lingering and lingering and lingering. We still sound like we're trying to cough up our lungs, but here's hoping we're on the mend. Incidentally, when I talked to the pediatrician's office last week, the nurse said that it's not unusual for a baby Grace's age to be sick from October to March and to get up to 14 viruses a season. 14! I guess it's inevitable, and if she wasn't sick this year she would be whenever she started daycare or school. Nevertheless, we're so over being sick that I have decided symptoms or not, none of us will be sick again this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment