I keep trying to post new photos to Flickr and every time I try, it freezes or crashes or something that equals failure. So, back to Picassa for us. Here are a whole bunch of pictures from the last month or so.
In other news, I finally found time for a haircut. Thanks for all the comments as well as calls and emails with opinions... interesting, but not new, sociological findings: guys unilaterally favor longer and hate bangs while women vote for short and are split on bangs. I haven't had time to get a photo, but overall I'm pretty happy with the cut. However, by making you wait to see it, hopefully the miscommunication we had about the length of my bangs will be less noticeable and I won't look quite so much like Amélie.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
speaking of the sociology of hair length....have you listened to any of the "stuff you should know" podcasts? one of them is "stuff mom never told you" and they have a great episode why women's hair and how it looks is so important to them...not sure if I buy it all, but it's a fun listen. Highly recommend stuff podcasts...we've been meaning to tell you about them for awhile!
ReplyDelete