Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby brother gets hitched

Ah, the wedding. It was a wonderful day - a beautiful ceremony and a terrific party! None of which was documented by me since I took too few pictures, most of which are terrible. I have none of Mark and Lindee together, nor any of Steve, Grace and me together, but there are some good family shots. The rest of pix are here. Oh well. The lack of adequate photo documentation actually reflects what a great time we had celebrating Lindee joining our family. Hurray!

Gracie grabbing the beautiful bride's flowers.

Here's my baby brother, displaying such poise, humor and love in toasting his new wife.

Steve and Grace boogie the night away...
or, rather, they almost made it to sunset before retiring to the cabin while I danced with my cousins.

It was only a little horrifying to learn that my 15 year old cousin didn't recognize Madonna's "Holiday". But she put me in my place by asking if I knew the words to all Lady Gaga's songs. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment