Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Days in the 'ham

It was a very quick and hectic trip to Bellingham this time. And although we had lots of fun, I have few pictures (those I do have are here). None of Gracie with Aunt Push-Over (aka Lindee who let her play with the laptop) or Uncle Mark, or even with GoGo. But suffice to say, when I wasn't writing nasty letters to movers to get our broken furniture back, or jetting back and forth cross country, or scrambling to get tabs for the car just so I could remove them a week later to get Cali plates, we had some nice visits to the park, ate excellent food and relaxed. Looking forward to another visit soon.

A few pix...
Swings with Grandad... peas in a pod, those two.

"Enjoying" an afternoon of strolling and shopping in Fairhaven.

Gracie with the Chloe-the-graduate!
(Incidentally, Chloe introduced me to her friends as the reason why her high school teachers called her Katy. I thought, oh of course, she was just a few years behind me... then I realized that I graduated before she started first grade! Gasp.)

And with that, the pre-SF backlog of posts is complete... now I'll start on the SF backlog. So much happening already!

No comments:

Post a Comment