This one was quite good and very easy. I botched it a bit by having my oil too hot when I put the garlic in so it got a little burned and because I was convinced I could make bread crumbs in the tiny top bowl of my food processor. I should have given up and switched to the big bowl but I was being stubborn (incidentally, that was word of the day on Sesame Street recently so Grace was wondering around the house saying “stubborn, stubborn – I’m stubborn and Daddy’s stubborn.” I’m not sure why she picked the two of them but It took all my grace not to say “right on!!!”). Anyway, I think I had too little spinach as well, oh and no sherry vinegar so I used red wine vinegar. Despite all my shortcuts and mistakes, it was still good and I would definitely make it again. It’s just so easy, quick, and healthy but good. It would also make really great weekday left overs. So – try it!
Next up, Steve has chosen tomato-rice soup. I'm generally not a soup eater and I'm plus/minus on tomatoes. But marriage is about compromise (and self-sacrifice and martyrdom).
what did your mother do to you two growing up? Mark doesn't like tomatoes or soup either....
ReplyDeletethat looks sooo yummy i love spinach. have i told you lately that i wish we lived closer? maybe someday....... maybe paul and steve will work together again....
ReplyDelete