Friday, April 20, 2012

Bits of fun

A couple fun things I've been meaning to post for a while...

Which Downton Character are you?
http://www.weta.org/tv/picks/downtonabbey/quiz

First time I took it, I was Bates. Because of my mysterious past? Second time, when I changed the answers I'd been wavering on, I was Matthew Crawley. Maybe that's closer... My boss says that I apparently run a lost of masculine energy. Which one are you?

Incidentally, Steve (who has never watched the show but just insisted on taking the quiz) was Anna Smith. At least we're married if I'm Bates.

Unrelated, this made me laugh. Some of my faves:

- Parents who let their kids eat Chicken McNuggets from the garden hose
- Parents of Chuck Norris (obv)
- Mother Teresa
- Parents-to-be who will never make any of the parenting mistakes you madeParents with no fancy book learning
- Parents who didn't birth kids vaginally because they are men
- Parents who allow their kids as much contact with germs as possible in order to build up their immune system and keep their kids healthy
- Country Parents whose kids Learn Responsibility by Running Large Farm Equipment and Who Know Exactly What To Call The Chicken Hole That Eggs Come From
- Noam Chomsky

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment