Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ann Arbor part 2

When I posted pictures from our Michigan trip I hadn't grabbed the ones from my phone.  So here, at long last, are a few more!

Gosh these pictures seem a little out of place - so summery!  We are staring down the barrel of winter with weekend lows down to 30 degrees and today the last day above 60 degrees.  We have been enjoying the turn of seasons - fall is so lovely here - but I'm just terrified of winter.

Anyway, back to summer's end in Ann Arbor!
Neighborhood swings.

Ice cream downtown.

 Seems a little bit of an uneven match?!

 Kids' dinner, making crazy faces with their mouths full.

My loveys.

Morning stories. 

And finally proof that the babies were there and Elsa exists.  I can't wait to see what these two get up to a year from now!

Two crying kids in the backseat.

1 comment:

  1. So....I guess this wouldn't be a good time to mention that I was in SF on Sunday, and that the sun was out and the temps were in the 70's?!? Love the pics! Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete