Sunday, December 7, 2008

18 wks, 3 days pix

Here's an image from Thursday's ultrasound. She's a bit blurry... maybe because she was doing laps or something.










Smalda, or Smaldita as her father calls her, was wiggling like crazy and the technician kept having to change transducers to try to get clear measurements. At one point she just held the transducer completely still and said "See all that movement? None of it is me moving the transducer." This seems pretty consistent with stories I have heard about myself as a baby, and matches with tales I have heard about Steve. I believe he climbed out of his crib and fell down the stairs on occasion. Yikes, keeping this girl out of the ER could be a trick!

2 comments:

  1. In that case, it will be handy to have a doctor for a father. Congratulations!! Girls are the absolute best! (I may be a teeny, weeny, bit biased). I'd love to have both boys and girls, but if you can only have one gender, viva las ninas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. today after my pharm final one of my classmate's wife and 2 year old daughter were waiting for him. The little girl had HUGE blue eyes and WHITE blonde hair and was running laps around the hallway and climbing on EVERYTHING...i thought to myself...that's what kate and steve's daughter will be like...only cuter!

    ReplyDelete