5 weeks
10 weeks
18 weeks
Now that there is something to see, maybe I'll be better about taking pictures more often. Eighteen weeks - hard to believe I'm almost halfway there!
We have the big 18 week ultrasound on Thursday. I'm excited. I'm starting to think Smaldo may be a girl, though I'm not quite sure why. Maybe I feel like I'm gaining weight everywhere? Maybe it's a few people who have said they have that have a distinct girl feeling? Who knows. A really neat thing is that a lovely woman in another program at school is 17 weeks pregnant and she is finding out the sex on Thursday too. Can't wait to compare notes over the coming months - especially because it's her second child and she's a doctor. I hope I don't drive her crazy.
Happy December. Can you believe 2008 is almost over?
Looking nothing short of gorgeous, my darling. I'm sorry, but this is still a little weird that I have a baby and you're going to have a baby. Sometimes I feel like I'm still calling you and asking if I can borrow your shoes or your shirt and we'll be getting on the bus to say hi to Trish any moment. ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear how Thursday goes!!!
Hugs to you and Smaldo. :)
You look great!! It's so nice to finally look pregnant and not just chubs. Waiting anxiously to hear the big news! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Katifer...I love catching up through your baby blog. Miss you oodles!
ReplyDelete