Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, it's COLD outside!

It's pretty sad when you look at the ten day forecast and get excited about when the highs are predicted to reach almost 30 degrees! We are in the midst of a cold snap. Yesterday when I left for school, the "real feel" temp was -2. The snow from a few weeks ago has turned the sidewalks into a frozen mess. Tomorrow's high should be in the teens, but the wind will ensure that it feels much colder. What do you do under these conditions?

Go further north! We'll be spending the weekend in Maine with friends. Can't wait, but I hope they aren't planning any outdoor activities. I'm looking forward to a cozy weekend inside. Sunday's snowfall should warm things up a bit. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, man, you mean we have to cancel that early morning hike we had planned for Sunday? ;)

    Can't wait to see you three! :)

    ReplyDelete