Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grrrrr

Dear MBTA,
I generally love riding the train to school. But not yesterday! I hate you, MBTA, when:
- you post updates online that outbound trains are running late but say nothing about inbound trains
- I arrive at the outdoor platform to find my train is 15-30 minutes late
- it is 16 degrees
- the sign updates to say my train is 45 minutes late
- my toes begin to freeze (they are still sensitive from last year's episode although it was not as cold then)
-I get hungry
- you say the delay is due to weather, but the morning trains were on time and it has not snowed since
- I have reading to do and a presentation to prepare
- the sign updates to say my train is 60 minutes late
- I paid A LOT of money for my monthly pass and sure, you don't charge if you're half an hour late, but it doesn't help when I have already paid

With ire,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment