The funny thing was that after my minor (and passing) freak out over the actual birthing process last week, I went to a girls night on Friday night. Among the guests, 2 others were pregnant (plus have another child already) and 2 were nursing. So, naturally there was a lot of pregnancy and baby chatter. I revealed my birth angst and got a whole bunch of new things to worry about... actually, it was fantastic to hear from so many women who have been through it. They had different perspectives and were so supportive and humorous about the whole thing. I just found the timing a bit hilarious.
Happy Monday.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the only thing you can do is prepare to not be prepared for whatever may happen in the delivery room. This was the hardest part for me: trying to remain in control and not totally losing my mind while grappling with all the unknown variables. THIS: http://www.orgasmicbirth.com/ is absolutely the most bizarre thing I've come across (as seen on 20/20 EXtreme Motherhood one bored and lonely Friday night) in all the birthing stories I've heard and read about.
ReplyDelete