Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here's looking at you, Steve.














You may be turning 30 while I kick up my heels as a carefree 20-something, but I still think you're cool. Just a few of the reasons you are my fave:
- You are shockingly intelligent and talented, but you don't take your gifts for granted. You work hard at all you do.
- You make me laugh every day.
- You love pinwheels as much as I do.
- You make vacations a priority (and plan them!) - from weekend camping jaunts to trips involving airplanes and hotels to visits to family to road trips. I could sit in the car with you all day through 8 states and no radio and be perfectly happy. Remember Wall Drug? And Waynesboro?
- Family matters to you - both yours and mine.
- You introduced me to the Lakers and rap.
- You'd rather be in the woods somewhere or at the top of a powdery slope, too.
- You are going to be a wonderful father.













Happy Birthday!
I did attempt an ice cream cake... it's waiting when you get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment