I took infant CPR this morning. I thought it would just scare me, but it gave me confidence instead! We practiced a lot - both CPR and how to deal with choking. And I got extra practice because all the other people there were couples so they had to share their mannequins. I wanted to explain that the father of my child is not a deadbeat who doesn't care about how to resuscitate his child. I'm sure it would be really scary to have to perform CPR, but it's good to know how. The instructor also said that it's more likely to have to deal with choking.
Instead of learning how to save babies' lives, Steve is off gallivanting about the west coast this week - spending this weekend in Seattle with my fam. I'm so jealous. But here's a lovely shot he sent me from his train trip from Portland to Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment