Thursday, March 12, 2009

Punchy

I wrote 12 pages of my thesis today. They are not good pages and will take a lot of editing and moving things around and adding citations, but there are words and ideas on pages! I now have 24 pages total. Tomorrow I’m aiming to finish all the remaining sections but the problem statement with the reward of going out with the girls for a birthday party. Yay! Then, Saturday is for trying to reorg all that gibberish! Wish me luck with this game plan…

Steve is jetting out to Cali tonight for an interview tomorrow and I'm dragging myself off to bed now for some quality time with the acrobat in my belly. Is it pathetic that I feel like I'm really burning the midnight oil, heading to bed after 10pm?

PS - I went into a CVS today looking for Red Vines. Two clerks not only didn't know what I was talking about but looked at me like I was positively insane and kept trying to give me Twizzlers (which really are an abomination). I was sure they had to have them so searched for the lovely blue and white cellophane to no avail. I ended up with some junky "red licorice" that tastes almost as bad as Twizzlers. Is this some weird east coast thing? I thought I had started to figure it out...

3 comments:

  1. Twizzlers are like tasteless waxy plastic. Good luck with the thesis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You two are the only two people I know who like Red Vines. Definitely a coastal thing - too funny!

    I'll send you some......when you finish your thesis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rule to thesis writing... set very small accomplishable goals! Must feel great to have words on the page! There are Red Vines on the EC. In general, I have not found the people who work at CVS to be helpful ...ever. I'll send you some too.

    ReplyDelete