
Very comfortable, folds should we ever need to store it, and we love the sort of southwestern aesthetic. And this is what happened when we took it out of the box:

We'll need to find a footstool to go with it, but I can't wait to spend some serious time rocking. But for now, back to writing. Is it possible to write 3o pages without the word is? Not that I can tell, but I'll keep trying.
Thank you, Mom!
Packing peanuts are my arch nemesis! Seriously--hardest things to clean EVER. The rocking chair looks totally worth the epic battle, though.
ReplyDeleteSteve taped the box shut again after we got the chair out, though we have two giant bags of peanuts as well, and this morning I noticed that some of the peanuts were on the floor next to the box. ARE THEY ALIVE?
ReplyDeleteLove your rocking chair!! I want to leave my old, gross one behind, but I don't know if I cn yet. I still love rocking my girls!! Hope all works for helping Smaldita change positions. But if not, I've heard that planned Cs are great!! It's the emergency Cs that stink!
ReplyDelete