Saturday, June 6, 2009

Play time

Grace was in a good mood the other night so we took a video of her playtime. Lucky you, this is just the highlights of a much longer video. When she picked her head up completely, Steve and I were shocked! She hasn't done that before, but she does have public and private personas so perhaps she knew there would be an audience. We go out for a walk or take her some place and she is all sweetness and wide eyes. We step into the elevator at home or into the apartment door, and she starts to cry. I could practically set my watch by her six o'clock meltdown. But she's a doll and greeted us with real smiles this morning.

Miss Gracie had her 4 week pedi appointment yesterday (has it really been four weeks?! In some ways, yes and in others, I can't believe she's barely a newborn anymore!). Her growth is good and the doctor pronounced her "wonderful". We think so, too. You can see for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I luv the little squeaks she makes--one of the things I miss most about the first couple months.

    ReplyDelete