The last week has been all about Grace munching on her hands and even successfully sucking her thumbs a couple of times, once or twice until she fell asleep. I'm not wild about thumb-sucking, but I like the idea of self-soothing in the middle of the night! She also seems to have found her voice. Her "talking" has gone up several decibels and she's full of shouts of glee! The shouts are adorable and hilarious, and it's shocking that someone so tiny can make so much noise. I'm hoping to get a video. When I put her in the crib for a nap, she lays there and shouts for a while. It's also how we can tell she' s awake in the morning. We start hearing "eeeeEEEEeee" sometime between 5 and 6... I guess it's a pretty good alarm clock as these things go since she sure does sound happy and excited.
A few snaps from the week:

At the beach in Southie.

Showing off her barrette.

Picnicking with Kei Li and Mei-Lin when they visited Boston.

Tummy time.

Playing with buddy Eli.

More playing with Eli. He showed her how cool it is to touch the toys and make them move and rattle, but here he's grabbing her ear.
More photos
here. Or there will be more soon... we need to take advantage of it being in the 80s to get out for a walk before it gets to the 90s later. City. So. Hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment