Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Four months old

Someone seems excited!

Tomorrow she has her four month pedi appointment... she will probably not be so excited after her shots. Luckily, Steve will be able to go to her appointment so I won't have to suffer the anguish alone.

In other news, Gracie rallied for health reform yesterday. I always forget how fun such events are, but it's great to participate and stand up for something we believe in.

Oh and p.s. - thanks for all the diaper tips. So far, the larger size is doing the trick. I'm sure you were dying for an update.

3 comments:

  1. Grace has grown so much! I had not looked at the blog for a few weeks and oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is getting so long! And of course, she's even more adorable than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I can't believe that Gracie is already 4 months old!! She is such an adorable baby!
    Julia:)

    ReplyDelete