Friday, September 25, 2009

What a change

When Grace was born, she had only one pair of pants so even though they were way too big for her, she wore them. Well, now she's outgrowing them and I thought the contrast would be fun for a 20 week update. Twenty weeks? Really? I'm not actually 100% sure, but I think that's right.

Four days old.

20 weeks old.

I couldn't pick just one.

We're having a lot of fun these days - Gracie is so much more interactive and interested in what's going on around her. She is actively playing with her toys and trying to sit and roll. She has found her feet and if I ever remember to transfer photos from my phone, I'll post some. She thinks the alphabet is hilarious, especially particular sounds (D, G, M, S). She'll grin and laugh if you say g-g-g-g.

Naps remain a work in progress, but night sleeping is still going well. However, she wants to go to bed just before sunset so has been gradually moving her bedtime up all summer... I'm a little worried that she'll want to crash at 4:30pm in December!
Morning greeting.

Solid foods are not going so well. She was giving us looks like we were the most terrible people for making her eat rice cereal and then spitting it all out so we're taking a break. We'll try again soon. Maybe when Steve starts to be home a bit more since it's currently a two person production as we still haven't gotten a highchair.
Still loves the swings.

Check out that sweater and hat! It's getting cold... supposed to be 42 tonight. That is WAY TOO CLOSE to the 30s. They've turned on the heat in our building. Denial is not working, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit ;) and glad Gracie got lots of use out of it. She's the cutest thing ever in that hat and sweater.

    ReplyDelete