Sunday, October 11, 2009
Celebrity gawking
And we weren't the ones gawking. Tom Cruise is in town shooting a new film so there's been a lot of buzz about him and sightings of Katie and Suri. We were walking at the river last night when a woman came onto the path from the playground and exclaimed "Oh, look at the baby." I looked up and stared at her, baffled as I realized it was Katie. I turned around as they walked the other direction, and sure enough there was a little girl that looked like Suri. And it was definitely Katie Holmes' voice. I thought it was so weird that she would say something to draw attention to herself. But Grace is just that darling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very exciting! Remember how crazy we were over Tom growing up? Oh, those were the days. And, I was a Dawson's Creek fan myself. ;) I guess Suri likes babies, especially darling ones like yours. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You've had more celebrity sightings in Boston, then I had growing up in L.A. and visiting movie sets.
ReplyDeleteI know, I keep thinking that for all the time I've spent in LA it's ridiculous that now I see celebrities. The only other time I saw someone famous was Arnold... in Washington DC!
ReplyDelete