Monday, November 9, 2009

Bookshelf: Morality for Beautiful Girls

Another Alexander McCall Smith book in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, and another very enjoyable, fast read. I like these books because they're light, quick reads, but they also have some deeper messages that are quite thought provoking. Plus, they are so quick to read that I feel like I'm making progress through my book project and like I'm able to read more than one book every few months. If you are a reader with a young child or children, read these books! You will remember your former, reading self and it will feel good. Now I'm onto To Kill a Mockingbird. Can you believe I've never read it?

1 comment:

  1. How did you get out of reading TKAM in 8th grade? Were you in a "special" class? Regardless...I love love love this book. Scout is such a wonderful character. After you're done...watch the movie with Gregory Peck as Atticus. So good.

    ReplyDelete