Anyway, yesterday the girls, Grace, Steve and I were hanging out in the Public Garden. It was a warm fall day and kids were running around in costumes, people were playing in the fallen leaves, etc. We were doing the same and snapping some photos when Steve turned and said, is that woman behind me Cameron Diaz? I turned around and yep it was. Her dog was playing with someone else's and they were chitchatting. Steve heard her say she had just moved to the area and the other person asked if she gets harassed. Just then a woman walked up and started talking to her and we all cringed. But she seemed to be very friendly about it. Oh man, is she skinny! We are sure that if Gracie Pumpkin Princess hadn't been in her stroller a) Cameron would have come over to coo at her and b) No one would have noticed Cameron because they would have been awed by Grace.
So then... yes, there's a so then. Beacon Hill is famous for getting very dressed up for Halloween. We headed over there to check out the decorations, which were really something. We walk there all the time and have passed John Kerry's house dozens of times, but never seen any sign of life. I had heard that he hands out candy on Halloween, but this was around 4 in the afternoon. As we crossed the street, the door opened, he and his wife came out and walked right past us.
I'm not a particularly star-struck person, but if you read this blog you would think I am, which is getting kind of embarrassing, actually. Nevertheless, I have to share these stories!
Pictures of Grace's Halloween outfit (not a costume) and our fun weekend soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment