Friday, November 20, 2009

Friends

Not enough blogging lately, I know! Good reason? Not really... just been busy and a little lazy about transferring photos. Here are some pictures from recent playtime with friends.

Shopping and joint diaper change with new buddy Livia (new because Livia is just about 7 weeks old and oh my she is precious. I love to hold her - she's such a sweet, snuggly, tiny baby).
Then, last week we hosted a playgroup with some of our favorite friends. Because I'm an idiot, I didn't get a picture of all the kiddos together, but I wish I had - we had babies aged almost 2 months to 9 months. The apartment was a wreck by the end of the afternoon, but I learned a lot about childproofing for a mobile baby...
Grace and me.

Becky and Eli.

Katie, Thomas, Lily and Amy.

Livia was so peaceful until Grace started shrieking and scared her.

Grace and Lily.

Repeat.

All that playing tuckered Livia out.

Grace, too.

These moms are so awesome. They have been such great resources and become great friends as we've compared notes and laughed over the tough moments. Plus, they're always up for walks, picnics, or coffee, and they have such sweet kids, too. They'll also be helping us through the winter, aka the hideous months of being cooped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment