
Well, how to pan a book written by a dying man to leave stories and lessons for his children... maybe if I were a better person, I'd have liked this book more. Frankly, though, I found it a little tedious, and it read like someone was writing very careful five paragraph essays - good for high school, not for published work. I'm just saying. However, I hope he made a boatload of money to provide for his wife and children. It's a sad story and he sounds like a devoted husband, father and teacher, and I'm sure he was a fantastic person. I just didn't really care for the book. That's okay, right?
did you watch the video of his last lecture? I thought the video was great... maybe he's better in person and not an paper?
ReplyDeleteI was thinking that I should watch it. I bet I would find it more authentic-seeming. Isn't it nice that I'm not insisting you read something for a change?
ReplyDelete