Monday, September 6, 2010
Bluestreak
One of Grace's favorite things lately is fish. She will rush through books to the pages featuring fish, she loves the aquarium, and yells fish whenever she sees one (there are more pictures of fish in the world than you might realize) or thinks of fish or just feels like it. But, her version of the word is "shiiifff". So, she gets very excited and yells "Oh, shiiiiiif!!!!" about 40 times a day, often in public. It's fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How funny! I love it! Bjorn is not nearly as articulate as Grace but when you ask him what a cow says he does reply "BOO". So we are dealing with cow ghosts and I'm sure we'll probably be dealing with sailor language soon enough. This is more due to mom and dad not curtailing their choice vocabulary than an issue of letter transposition, though....
ReplyDeleteHa! Edie has started yelling what I think is "this" but sounds exactly like "shit" ALL THE TIME. It's really a shame these two girls can't get together and hate food and swear like sailors for an afternoon.
ReplyDelete