Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday, so Friday

Busy week.

And now we have a "severe" weather warning for the weekend and early next week. It's going to be in the SEVENTIES AND EIGHTIES at the coast. WOAH. I guess the severe part is really for inland areas, but I did snicker a little that the warning came up for our zip code. I am used to severe weather warnings meaning subzero temps with 50 mile-an-hour winds or extreme heat and humidity. We are going to enjoy our extreme weather weekend. We need it.

So, in honor of weekends and chillaxing, here are some pictures from our awesome trip to Muir Woods recently.
Happy hiker.

Intrepid explorer. But then she didn't want to come out.

Big trees.

I carry the backpack from time. And not just for the camera. I did all the up and am still sore.

Oh, what a happy family!

So neat to be above the fog layer and see it still lingering below at the beach.

Very tired hiker.

Fortunately, she was so interested in climbing stairs, we didn't have to distract her from The Edge.

Looking north from the Muir Beach Overlook.

Looking toward home.

No comments:

Post a Comment