We are completely taken with her.
Overjoyed and exhausted.
Labor started Wednesday night and after my regular doctor's appointment on Thursday I was finally admitted in the early evening. Another sleepless night, but everything went well and Steve was awesome. I'm so glad he had done this before - as in helped with deliveries during med school - because he knew how to talk me through pushing really well. When she was finally delivered, they put her on my belly and it was truly amazing. We have been having a wonderful, sleepless time getting to know her. I've perhaps had 5 hours of sleep in three days.
Congratulations!!! I've been waiting eagerly in anticipation of this news. I almost called you because I thought it strange we hadn't heard from you in awhile but then I didn't want to bother you if you were in labor. (Which you were!) I'm so glad things went so well. Grace is a beautiful girl with a beautiful name. We can't wait to meet her. Will try to call in the next few days to see how things are going. So happy for you guys! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! Congratulations. She is lovely. Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and welcome Baby Grace!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's beautiful!! Love the bottom pic with her sleeping with her cute little face upturned. She looks just like Kate!!
ReplyDelete...please excuse me while I go melt with cuteness. A-dorable. Kate, you are a champion mom already--Grace is one lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kate and Steve! Grace is so adorable! Joel and I are so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Kate!
Love,
Julia and Joel