Friday, May 15, 2009

Quack

To celebrate Grace's first week of life, we took a walk to the Public Garden to enjoy the spectacularly beautiful spring day. Steve has been trying to convince me to pose for a picture with the famous ducklings for some time, but I've been putting him off by saying that I would do it once we had a child to be in the picture. Obviously, I'm out of excuses so here we are!

Gracie had several admirers as we posed - she seems to draw them wherever she goes. She mostly likes cruising in her stroller and gazing at her hands as she waves them around.

2 comments:

  1. Kate and Steve,
    Very cute picture of you and Grace Marie!! I remember pictures alongside the Ugly Ducklings statue in Boston on my family's Boston Trip to visit Rach and Nate when they lived there!!
    Gracie is such an adorable baby!
    Love,
    Julia Bakken (Ban):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable family photo!

    ReplyDelete