We went to my graduation on Sunday and my dad and two aunts visited on Monday. Grace and I went to a mom and baby group on Tuesday (seems like it'll be a great way to meet other people in our part of the city and learn from others' experiences). Grace had another pediatrician appointment on Wednesday and she's already 8.5 pounds. She's gaining at three times the rate they set as the minimum. We find this a little alarming, but the doctor assures us it's not a concern. We've also been getting out for lots of walks, and found that heading over to the river to walk in the evening is a good way to mitigate the 2-3 hour fuss-a-thon that has become one of the only predictable parts of our new life.
I'm giving flickr a try for pictures - I'll keep updating this set and see how it goes. We have not been as good about taking pictures as we should be but we're trying because I know we'll look back and wish we had more.
I think I could look at the post-bath picture all day long. She's absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDelete