And here's Gracie living the city life this morning. It wasn't her first subway ride, but I keep forgetting to take pictures of her on the T.
Friday, July 24, 2009
11 weeks
Grace's new favorite thing is "airplane". You can't really tell how big her grin gets because the camera still distracts her, but you do get a sense of the gallons of drool we're seeing these days. I wouldn't have thought to try this with such a young baby, but one of the email newsletter things I get said it was a good one to try. So I did, and the spam was right.

And here's Gracie living the city life this morning. It wasn't her first subway ride, but I keep forgetting to take pictures of her on the T.
And here's Gracie living the city life this morning. It wasn't her first subway ride, but I keep forgetting to take pictures of her on the T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so i've decided she looks like steve, but totally has your eyes. Hers are such a beautiful shade of blue! i hope they stay that way!
ReplyDelete