T.V.
We have successfully avoided daytime television so far, even with the hideous amount of rain we've had lately. However, I admit it. We are watching Michael Jackson's funeral. Okay, Grace is actually staring at her octopus. But, it's raining again and there was a spectacular diaper blowout (her clothes, my clothes) at mom/baby group this morning. And, Grace is having a 'sick day' due to her shots yesterday, so I'm giving us a pass. I just have to avoid finding out when Ellen is on. Once I know, I will have to put this baby on a schedule so I can ensure we're here to see it. That's just how it with Ellen between the dancing and the teasers.
Seriously, though did I just hear Brian or Lester say that there has never been so many media vehicles in one place? That is absurd. MJ rocked (ha!), but still...
Update: Okay, seriously. Kobe and Magic? Nice. It looks like Kobe might have a secret newborn at home because he keeps swaying. Maybe the Times should hire me to liveblog.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the Today Show this morning, the Jackson Family spokesperson (who's first name I cannot remember but who's last name is 'Sunshine') said that this event is bigger than Barack Obama's inauguration. Maybe this is (really? truly?) but it shouldn't be...amiright?
ReplyDeleteOkay--I kind of take it back because I just burst into tears watching the highlights.
ReplyDelete