Tuesday, July 14, 2009

High school style

Okay, so I didn't hate hate high school, but I didn't love it. It wasn't a horrendously awful experience, but it was aggravating. So I skipped. A lot. As in A LOT. I don't think Andrea and I attended a full week of classes at any point during our senior year, possibly junior year, too. There were better things to do. At home. At Mt. Baker. At coffee shops. In Seattle. In Canada. In other words, I couldn't have made this video. Nevertheless, it's a fun little blast from the past. Weirdly, though, the young teachers now look kinda old. In fact, I only recognized maybe three of the teachers. So the kid can't rhyme, but he's trying.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was weird. It's strange to see the familiar locations but with "little kids" running around in non-90's clothes. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete