Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dancing queen (princess)

One recent Sunday evening, I came into the living room to find Grace and Steve talking about dancing and he was trying to explain to her about doing a "dip".  I was called in for a demonstration (a little awkward at 9 months pregnant, to say the least).  Luckily, we didn't crash to the ground, and Grace was eager for her turn.

Steve does not dance.  He hates it.  He knows that when we attend weddings he has to slow dance with me but otherwise will not partake.  When we were engaged we signed up for a ballroom dance class.  We went maybe twice, and despite the cost of the class and the cost of dinner, every class night, Steve would pick me up from work and offer to take me out to dinner instead of going to class.  It worked because the teacher was scary (she wore a headset and yelled) and I can't follow. 

But, he will dance with his baby girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment