It being winter. Snow last weekend. Freezing temps, wintry mix, high winds, bare trees. Highs below freezing for days on end, and that's before the windchill. All the reasons to live in New England. So, we had to break out the snowsuit.
Oh, Grace. We're still inside! It's going to get so much worse.
The cutest pink marshmallow you ever did see.
I'm a little antsy about winter this year because getting outside has been the solution to many a crying jag or nap that wouldn't be. I fear that when it's freezing and there are mounds of frozen snow and giant icy or slushy puddles at every intersection (usually a combo of all three), we'll be housebound. And housebound isn't good for anyone living with a seven month old. A very cute seven month old, but one that likes regular scenery changes, walks, swings and to see lots of different faces each day. She does not like to see only my face. Apparently, although people often say she looks just like me, she doesn't find me as cute as I find her.
No comments:
Post a Comment